Re: Seasons Greetings

You're welcome, Auralie.

We're having one of those un-Florida-like winter days--chilly and drizzling. Even so, the cat and I went out to stake the eggplant [it's starting to bloom, the last of the vegetables to do so]; Beans didn't care for the wet, and rather than walk back to the house on the ground, she climbed a mango tree, jumped to the top of the lathhouse, walked across it and jumped to the utility area fence, walked the length of the fence to the back stoop then jumped to the ground. Kept those precious paws dry.