From: james singer
Sent: 12/26/2004 3:11:18 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Stolen Orchids

That's terrible, Scottie. Hope they catch them [but probably won't].
When someone removed a Christmas palm from my front yard a few years
ago, the cops didn't even come out to look at the hole. Maybe I
should've told them the thieves left a box of donuts.

Island Jim
Southwest Florida
27.0 N, 82.4 W
Zone 10a