Re: Merry Christmas/ delayed

New greenhouse is ok, Ceres.
Weathered the snow just fine. The gaslines and temp connections were made just before the storm hit. We turned the heat up to 55 and all the snow gently slid off in sheets... over and over and over. The structure probably would have held under the 23 inches, but we did not want to chance it, so kept things clean. I was in the there yesterday photographing hellebore blooms on plant set aside just for that purpose. JoAn was making a large terrarium in a huge square jar I gave her some time back.
Not so much worry as we did take things like this into consideration when we designed the greenhouse, but we sure did keep an eye on things.
Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
www.munchkinnursery.com
genebush@munchkinnursery.com