Re: Godi's pictures now posted....

My four cats all love the tree and vie for spots to lie on the
bright red tree-skirt.  Each obviously thinks it sets her/him
off handsomely - and it does.  The only one who is naughty
about the ornaments is Jane, the gray.  She takes two or
three down each day, and stands on her hind legs to play
with more.  She usually does this when we are watching,
looking at us defiantly as if to say "just make me stop."
She knows perfectly well she is not supposed to play
with the pretties.  The other cats just watch her, hoping
she will really get in trouble.

In a message dated 12/28/2004 12:50:37 PM Eastern Standard Time,