Re: Godi's pictures now posted....

Auralie and others,
glad to hear you share your Cmas traditions with your extended families.
Each of my cats has his own stocking and, when I had a tree, they were
always welcome around it. A few ornaments on the bottom got knocked off,
but I never put anything valuable where they could reach it. I
eliminated my tree because it was too much trouble for me, not because
the cats bothered it. I know people who have had cats climb their trees.
I imagine that could be a real problem. My niece just found a way to
fasten it to the wall so the cat wouldn't topple it. Lady Jane Gray
sound like quite the mischief-maker.

Kitty