Re: Re: Godi's pictures NOW Cats

My cats have also gotten into the ribbon -- I'm am currently living in a tinsel world. Also, I gave my daughter a jewelry box for Christmasand put a beautiful gold tassel on the key. When I got it to her house there was no key so I came home and carefully retraced my steps to no avail. I finally found it on the bathroom floor. Apparently it had been snatched when my back was turned. :-) Mine have never chewed on their strings; they just carry them around. They do the same thing with the little tinsel pompoms I find in notions departments. Some mornings I wake up surrounded by them.
zem
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Wednesday, December 29, 2004 5:38 AM
Subject: Re: Re: [CHAT] Godi's pictures now posted....

Sorry guys, but I am with Pam on this one.... my cat
tends to roll, stalk, jump type stuff with his
prefered toys. Would hate to find that cord (string)
wrapped around his neck....

Donna

--- Kitty <kmrsy@comcast.net> wrote:

Very thin string can get ingested and cause trouble.
Cat's can chew string
and take it in, but are seemingly incapable of
spitting out, other than
regurgitating. A thick, long cord would be ok,
little chance of taking it
completely in.

Kitty

----- Original Message ----- From: <gardenqueen@academicplanet.com>