Re: RE: One project accomplished

It's easy to get so busy between computer work, Christmas baking, and
other "important" stuff, that the house doesn't get cleaned in winter
either. I really need to vacuum but my visiting sister doesn't awaken
until about 3 pm and somehow, housecleaning doesn't really occur to me
in the evening.

Kitty