From: Marge Talt
Sent: 12/30/2004 1:11:25 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Pam's pictures on the net

Great pix, Pam....Sugar reminds me of my old herd of cats - all were
brown tabby with white here and there; well all but one...that was a
very nice cat tummy photo.  Your girl is good about letting you take
pix.  My cat vanishes at the sound of a camera shutter.  Why is it
that cats love to sit on clean clothes?  Esp. black cats on white
items and white cats on dark items???

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
Shadyside Garden Designs