Re: One project accomplished

Tell me about it. My parents and sister flew home from Europe one January and stayed with us [first wife, me, three kids] for a snowy winter month until their car arrived by boat. It was nearly patricide, matricide, and sibicide before the damn car was off loaded in Baltimore.

On Thursday, December 30, 2004, at 11:13 AM, A A HODGES wrote:

I missed something, WHO is staying with you for a month? That's normal? I'd
freak out after three days.

Andrea H
EarthLink Revolves Around You.

[Original Message]
From: <kmrsy@comcast.net>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Date: 12/30/2004 9:25:33 AM
Subject: RE: RE: [CHAT] One project accomplished

It's not funny. this is her lifestyle. She's sitting around reading
until 3 or 4 in the morning, then sleeps til 2pm. I don't mind too much
as it gives me my morning to myself, but I hate tip-toeing around my own
house. She thinks visiting for a month is normal. My idea of a visit is
3 days max. I know I sound heartless, but I guess I'm a creature of
habit and everything is in disarray. I am forever doing dishes and
emptying trash while it takes her 3 days to move her suitcase to her

Well it sounds like one heck of a party is happening over at
sleeping in till 3pm.... ah, the good old days :)

It's easy to get so busy between computer work, Christmas baking, and
other "important" stuff, that the house doesn't get cleaned in winter
either. I really need to vacuum but my visiting sister doesn't awaken
until about 3 pm and somehow, housecleaning doesn't really occur to
in the evening.

Island Jim
Southwest Florida
27.0 N, 82.4 W