Re: Back to chat!

Don't know if viodin bothers me or not, but I could still use your cure :).

On Dec 1, 2005, at 12:59 PM, Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center wrote:

Cyndi,
Take this time for a well-earned rest. And if it doesn't heal properly, it
most likely can be redone within reason.
If the viodin bothers you, maybe a bit of Mary Jane would help ;+)

Kitty

----- Original Message -----
From: "Cyndi Johnson" <gardencatalogs@yahoo.com>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Wednesday, November 30, 2005 7:27 PM
Subject: [CHAT] Back to chat!

Hi y'all, happy Wednesday. I survived my surgery and
decided to subscribe again from my yahoo address,
since it looks like I'll be home for a while. I had
about convinced myself that the procedure wouldn't be
much of a much and I'd be back at work next week, but
oh no. I have an incision from my brow down the center
of my nose, then it curves across one nostril down to
my face. Both my eyes are black and swollen. They
considerately left me slathered with antibiotic
ointment and no bandages so I can see the whole thing
clearly, how nice.  One nostril is now way different
than the other, which is fretting me quite a bit (DH
says he's sure it won't heal that way, but you bet I'm
going to talk about it at my follow-up appointment
tomorrow). I don't think they actually tested the
chunk they took out either, based on some conversation
I heard in the recovery room. And the icing is that
Vicodin makes me nauseated (or is it nauseous?). All
in all I have to say I'm really not having a good
time. But no doubt things will get better in a couple
days, the pain is already lessening a little even
though it looks worse.
Now that I'm done whining, congrats to Island Jim on
Bashful, kitty #2! Looks like everyone had a pretty
good holiday and hopefully you are not getting too
much bad weather (except hoping Pam gets lots of
rain). It's pretty nice weather here today but weird;
we'll have a day of warmth and sun then one of cold
50mph winds, then back to sun. The only gardening I'm
doing is planning what cuttings I will give my nephew
next spring for his new house.
Andrea, do you practice yoga or Pilates? I noticed
many of the exercises they prescribe for bad backs are
also yoga poses and also used in Pilates classes. If
you can find a free class nearby, it's a nice
incentive to work out, exercising at home alone is
boring.

Cyndi

Island Jim
Southwest Florida