Re: Back to chat!

Maybe the ginger tea would be a better option for you? Just sipa little to keep it at bay?
----- Original Message ----- From: "Cyndi Johnson" <gardencatalogs@yahoo.com>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Thursday, December 01, 2005 2:20 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Back to chat!

I tried candied ginger last night. It worked for a
couple minutes while I was chewing it, isn't that
funny? But as soon as it was gone the nausea came
right back.
I have some fresh ginger in the fridge, but I didn't
try it. I might plant it though, just to see what I
get.

Cyndi

--- Judy Browning <judylee@lewiston.com> wrote:

My son likes Myth Busters. The other day I saw part
of a show where they
were testing nausea/motion sickness remedies. A
ginger tablet was the only
non-medicine remedy that worked.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing
Center"