Re: BRRRRRRRRRRR-seeds

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: [CHAT] BRRRRRRRRRRR-seeds
  • From: "Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center" 4042N15@nationalhearing.com
  • Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 10:35:01 -0600

I've gotten pretty used to it myself.  If I'm sitting at the computer in the
evening though, that room is the furthest from the furnace and is only about
57.  And in that position my lap can only accomodate one cat.  So I have one
of those oil-filled electric heaters I can turn on while in there.  If I'm
just watching TV, from my ankles to my shoulders I can accomodate up to 4
cats, so rarely need additional heat.

Kitty