> I always get out & clean the snow build up

I'm doing that now too. My garage floor doesn't have a drain; instead it
is ever so slightly tilted to drain the water toward the garage door,
which of course means puddling. There is quite a gap where my g-door
desn't come fully down to the pavement and that allowed too much cold
air in last year. So last week I velcroed some foam padding to the
bottom to fill the gap and it worked very well. However, I have to be
sure to squeegee water away from there so the foam padding doesn't
freeze to the floor. So it is easier if I get the slush off my car
before I get into the garage.

-- Cersgarden@aol.com wrote:
In a message dated 12/7/05 9:33:44 AM, 4042N15@nationalhearing.com writes:

>   And in that position my lap can only accomodate one cat.

Kitty, I haven't any cats to keep me warm so the furnace may be turned up to
61 or 62 in the evening which is tops except if my mother comes over than I
must turn it higher for her.   Our house was built with energy savings a main
concern so it is warm at 59.   Ohhhh my garden room feels so good in the day
time as the sun has been out most days and those windows really absorb the
     Last night I took my mother to a memorial service for families that lost
a loved one this past year.   It was so cold.   Before I move the car into
the garage I always get out & clean the snow build up on the base of the car,
the mud flaps, etc to help eliminate such a mess on the garage floor and I can
tell you I was moving like a rapid robot.