Re: BRRRRRRRRR/Hort subscr.

Believe it or not, Rich
I am pretty much a homeboy. Have my own little world I created just for me here, and like to stay in it as much as possible. I started a nursery and got married, so that has changed things just a tad.
Much of my "getting around" is on the internet and writing for magazines. That can be done here with the wood stove going full tilt....
Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
www.munchkinnursery.com
genebush@munchkinnursery.com
Zone 6/5 Southern Indiana

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rich Apking" <red4@omni-tech.net>
Hi Kitty, Got mine today, haven't read it yet, but in browsing saw some
references to Gene.  He really gets around.