Gulf Muhly

I had ordered Gulf Muhly, Muhlenbegia capillaris, once before and it got
scratched from my order. I finally ordered it again last spring and got
2 little 2 inch sprigs. They grew nicely over summer but didn't flower.
I dug them in Sept and put them in the garage in the window - it's not
hardy here. One of them is flowering now! I hope when I plant them out
next spring that, being more mature, they'll flower earlier next year.

Nice to see a flower when it is 2 degrees outside with snow falling steadily.