Re: gardenchat BRRRRRRRRRRR

Well, gang, after reading this thread, I'm beginning to feel like our
32F is the tropics:-)

We're under a winter storm warning - coming from the west, so guess
you really gave that weather a push there, Rich...had some snow
couple days ago; it's still around and more is coming.  Think I
prefer the mild winters we've had, off and on, myself...

Pam, are you getting ANY water with all that cold weather or are you
still dry as toast there?

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Shadyside Garden Designs