Re: BRRRRRRRRR/Hort subscr.

In a message dated 12/8/05 8:18:17 AM, genebush@otherside.com writes:

> Colston Burrell did an article on new
> Polygonatum. One, I am a collector of Solomon's seals. Two I have some of
> Cole's books and like what he has to say. Three, Cole has visited here and I
> like him as a person as well as his writing.

Gene, I just rcd my mag yesterday so have not had time to look at it. I, too,
am a CB fan.   Have heard him speak on several occassions and he did live in
Minnesota a few yrs ago.
     I quickly scanned the mag and was really taken by the leaf casting
article.   I have messed with this but the unique thing in the article was the
painting of the leaves in their true as life color.   Lewis & Little are the well
known fore runners in this but painting applications are eye catching but not
true to life.
     Look fwd to reading your articlel, Gene.
          Keep warm, Ceres