Re: Happy Anniversary!

Was gonna say! It's only 67 here today, which is way too cool for my comfort. But if winter's starting out with this roller-coaster kind of weather, guess I'd better get used to it--or figure out where I stashed the sweatshirts last March.

I've got an irrigation zone that's not working, but it's too cool to be playing in the water. Supposed to get into the high 70s by mid-week so maybe I'll try to chase it down then.