Re: Fwd: Squirrels

she looks young - not that I know anything about coyotes.  And skinny; I bet she wolfed that fried chicken down.

Kitty

-- james singer <islandjim1@verizon.net> wrote:
When I last lived out there, Cyndi, I used to hang out a lot in Death
Valley. One time I spent a week at the Wild Rose campground--which is
about as far from civilization as LA is from the moon--where I shared
space with a female coyote--just the two of us in the campground. I fed
her [fried chicken] and put out water for her and when I left, we
seemed to be on reasonably good terms. I could never get closer than
about 4 feet, however. Here's a picture:

http://snipurl.com/krdm

Island Jim
Southwest Florida
27.0 N, 82.4 W