From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of james singer
Sent: Thursday, December 15, 2005 12:25 PM
To: Garden Chat
Subject: [CHAT] Cat names

We finally settled on names for the two cats. The homely little calico
will be "Squinty Cat" because she squints a lot, especially in the AM
when I first turn on the lights. The large all-black cat that spends
most of her time under the bed will be "Scaredy Cat" for obvious
reasons. Scaredy is becoming more sociable, but it's a slow process.
She's really a beautiful cat, long coal-black fur and bright green
eyes. We have some hope that Squinty, who is very sweet and loving,
will eventually civilize Scaredy. But that may be wishful thinking.

Island Jim
Southwest Florida
27.0 N, 82.4 W
Hardiness Zone 10