Re: Are you ready for the big day?

LOL - no tree, Sugar has enough toys.  No outside lights because there are
no outside electrical sockets.  Will put my wreath up if I can find it.
Going over Elaine's Sat. bringing vino, so no cooking.   Mailing the last
out of town stuff today.  Everything else is done.  Will sneak over to Pat's
tonight and put their new yard lights up, then call them and tell them to go
outside.   Did Mike's & Elaine's lights this am on the way to work at 5 am.
Never got to cards this year.  Will try to do better next year.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX