Re: Are you ready for the big day?

Auralie, Are you willing to share the recipes that you are famous for? Last
year I didn't do the Xmas baking i have always done as we are trying to stick
to a lo-carb lifestyle but I missed it. So this year I am doing a few things
(have already gained back a couple pounds!). Still, would love to have your
recipes. Thanks. Kathy