Re: Happy Winter Solistice

Jung owns quite a few other companies like McClure and Zimmerman, Roots
& Rhizomes, to name a couple. You might be on their list for another
reason. Mine came today too, and so did Wayside.

Kitty

-- james singer <islandjim1@verizon.net> wrote:
Just got the "Jung Quality Seeds" catalog. It's really great. Don't
know why I got it; never bought anything from them that I can remember.
But I like the size of the pages and the 100-percent use of color. Of
course it's got its share of silly stuff--yellow cauliflower and purple
carrots, for example--but no more than other catalogs. And this one is
100 pages of glorious winter dreams and springtime fantasies. I'll be
browsing through it for months... er, anyone growing the sour Mexican
gherkin?

On Dec 21, 2005, at 4:54 PM, Johnson Cyndi D Civ 95 CG/SCSRT wrote:

> Peruse some seed catalogs, that always makes me feel like spring is
> close.
>
> Cyndi

Island Jim
Southwest Florida