To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Wednesday, December 21, 2005 5:28 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Are you ready for the big day?

Godi, be sure to take pictures of your real-candles-on-the-tree. For one, I'd like to see it

On Dec 21, 2005, at 5:19 PM, MICHAEL HABIB wrote:

Marge,
I second that. Other than what was on Santa's list, I have to get ready for our Real-candles-on-the-tree party. The tree came in yesterday. Real fresh from West Virginia, a beautiful Frazier Fir (spelling?) Cant wait to decorate and pull out the ornaments that have many memories.
Godi zone 7
Mt. Vernon, VA
----- Original Message ----- From: "Marge Talt" <mtalt@hort.net>