Re: Christmas present

I've had a miserable cold all week so the final race to get everything done was not fun. Of course everything did get done; I just didn't spend the night with either of my children. Honestly, even without the cold the thought of taking Otis for an overnight was too scary to deal with. At any rate I did get to each house today to see all the grands. The boys got gift certificates; at 15 and 17 they are too old to shop for. My son's daughter is also difficult to shop for since I have no clue what she likes. My granddaughter Brooke is just like her mother (my daughter). I always know exactly what they will love. In fact this year my daughter and I gave one another identical presents. What fun!
zem
----- Original Message ----- From: <kmrsy@netzero.com>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Sunday, December 25, 2005 5:03 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Christmas present

Rained all day here, then snow. I'm sure eventually S and S will sort it
all out. My boys shared a big can of salmon cat food this morning and
then we checked out their stockings.

Kitty

-- james singer <islandjim1@verizon.net> wrote:
That's the issue de jour, it seems. Wasn't noticeable in the middle of
the night when they were both on the bed.

Starting to rain here, too. Oh, well... glad I didn't get a sled for
xmas this year. Guess it's a good time to squeeze orange juice for next
week's breakfasts.