Re: Back Home!

Cathy, one of the best parts of a good trip is coming home!   So glad you &
Jim had the opportunity to get acquainted.   I'm sure your time was delightful.
     Did you get started on the installation of the railroad garden before
cold weather?
     Our weather has been okay the past few days.   So glad to be able to
walk outdoors.   After Christmas indulging I need to walk a couple of times