RE: trials of the season

Hi Ceres, Just got back, so sorry to hear about your granddaughter, hope she
is better soon, and able to enjoy Christmas and New Years with her family.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net]On
Behalf Of Cersgarden@aol.com
Sent: Thursday, December 22, 2005 11:00 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] trials of the season

Auralie, so sorry your husband is in the hospital but certainly he needs to
be there.   Our oldest granddaughter, Natasha, had surgery early this
morning.
 She will be hospitalized over Christmas as they removed her left ovary &
tubes.   Hope this will take care of the horrible pain she has had.   She
has had
a tough semester at school.
     We had a beautiful day today.   Temps in the 50s.
     Wishing you all a safe and beautiful holiday.
          Ceres