Happy, happy, happy!

Sorry I'm late wishing folks a Merry Christmas, but I sure hope all of you
had one.  Those of you celebrating Hanukkah, may you also have a blessed
season and the same for folks celebrating Kwanza.  Jim, isn't there also a
Muslim holiday?  Is it Dhul Hijja?  May you folks also have a blessed holy

It was over 50 F. today!!!  We hadn't been above freezing since before
Thanksgiving.  We have had to deal with about an inch of ice on the driveway
until yesterday when most of it melted away.  Well, I had to take advantage
of the mild temps and went out and pruned the plum, the tulip tree, the
maples, the walnuts, the honeysuckle and a few other trees around the
property.  Boy did that ever feel good!  And maybe, just maybe, when it's
time to cut the lawn, Bill won't be bumping is head on all those low hanging
branches! LOL!!!  I even found a pot I didn't get into the ground.  There
were small basal leaves showing green, so I plunked it into the soggy, soft
soil to protect it from future freezes since the snow insulation blanket has
melted away everywhere except on the north side of the house.

Here's hoping things slow down for us so I can enjoy some time chatting with
all of you folks!

Bonnie (SW OH - zone 5)