Someone on the list recently forwarded the Burpee newsletter to me.  I
didn't have time to read it, and then somehow deleted it.  No matter, the
paper catalog arrived the other day.  I don't grow food but the Red
Lightning Tomato does look interesting, as do quite a few other items in
there.  I may have to see about getting some for the display gardens.

Vermont Bean, Cook's Garden, and Select Seeds seeds arrived today.