Happy holidays, nursery, & logo

Hi guys,

   I've been unsubscribed from the list for a while so that I could work
   on my nursery stuff, but now I'm back.  I hope you all are having
   a great holiday season and will have an equally great New Year!

   The nursery stuff is moving along well, but there's one area that
   I'm having real problems with.  I need to have a logo for Bon Vivant
   Nursery, but I just don't have the artistic skills.  I wanted to draw
   a small bush wearing a beret, but mine end up looking dopey.  :)

   If anyone out there can design a logo that I like and end up using,
   I'll happily give a $250 gift certificate for the nursery.

   So...  Who's an artist on the list?  :)

   Also, if anyone wants to be on our email newsletter let me know.  I
   also have a regular mailing list via US mail for catalogs, so if you
   want to be on that send me your postal address!

Chris (who needs a vacation!)

http://www.hort.net/gallery/      3900 online plant photos and growing!
http://www.hort.net/gallery/date/2005-12-18/       The latest additions