From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Judy Browning
Sent: Friday, December 30, 2005 3:56 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Brugmansia cuttngs

That's where mine are. Look very healthy.
On another subject, a curly willow from a holiday centerpiece appears to be
rooting. Trying to decide whether I want one or not. Probably not. It's a
big chore to keep my artic willow managable. Kind of like getting a puppy,
cute & fluffy when it's little, watch out once it starts to grow.
Welcome back David & Chris.
Judy B