Re: Buddha's hand liqueur ....now Rumtopf

Godi.....we too use the Austrian Rum.  Stroh Rum.  We used to  have to bring
it from Europe, but it is now available here.   I've  also used Bacardi 151
which works out well also.
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast
In a message dated 12/29/2005 7:51:20 PM Central Standard Time,