Re: Back Home!-- Auralie

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: [CHAT] Back Home!-- Auralie
  • From: "Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center" 4042N15@nationalhearing.com
  • Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 14:27:01 -0600

Glad to hear things have taken a turn for the better Auralie.  The holiday
season can be stressful enough without all you've been going through thrown
into the mix.  So glad to hear your boys chipped in.  Take it easy, relax
with a nice (I'm sure the others will list their alcohol of choice, but..)
hot cocoa.  Watch an old movie and breathe a sigh as we usher out 2005.