To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Friday, December 30, 2005 5:34 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Fires and Floods

Talked to Jesse a few days ago, she's alright, what about Fran & Tricia?
Haven't heard from Noreen in 2 days, but they've had some rain in Houston,
so they aren't as parched.  Haven't heard from Scottie in a while though.
This is bad news man, worst drought in 50 years.  Wish we could siphon off
the excess from No. CA.  Sounds like they're getting too much rain.