To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Saturday, December 02, 2006 7:14 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Home again jiggety jig

We had 70: weather yesterday...then it dropped to 28: last night. What a
range...got to be hard on the plants. I picked the last of my
raspberries on Friday...also, a first to have them this late in the
year...usually they are gone by early September (these are the
twice-bearing kind).

Bonnie Zone 7/7 ETN