Re: Home again jiggety jig

In a message dated 12/2/06 2:00:05 PM, islandjim1@verizon.net writes:

> Do my best, Ceres. Where are you coming to, and why?

Jim, we are going to Orlando.   I think I may have mentioned Nadia was
invited as a cheerleader to perform at half time with girls all over the country at
the Capitol One Bowl Game.   She was selected from competition within our
state.   We will arrive on the 28th & depart on the 2nd with the bowl game on the
1st.   Her mom (my daughter) is an accountant with Pioneer and the end of the
year is a very busy time for her so I am the fill-in.   Our schedule is
crammed full from the time we land in Orlando & greeted at the airport by their
personnel until our departure.   I hope I have an opportunity to see some garden
but I think it will probably be at the Disney World park.   We are staying at
the Rosen Centre Hotel on International   Dr.