cold front is here

Was just watching the news-supposed to get down to 29 tonight. Yipes! Then
back to more "seasonable" temps this week of 33 at night and 50 something in
the day.

I talked to my Dad  last night (Petersburg, IL) It was 8 degrees..... But,
someone has given him a basically new snowmobile that they deemed
temperamental. He got it running and hasn't had this much fun since he was
"slinging mud in all directions racing around on a dirt track" He used to race
Harley-Davidsons before I was born. So, I'm glad the cold and snow are giving
him such pleasure. How are the rest of you up there faring?

I'll be dragging in the Australian tree fern tonight and covering my new
camellia to protect the buds, although it probably doesn't need it. I can't
bear the thought of losing the flowers after waiting so long to get my
favorite camellia back. LOL!
Andrea Hodges
Beaufort, SC