Re: a few updates

OK, I  missed the Curves musical movement. When did that start?

Yay on the hair and nails!!

Bigger YAY YAY on Sam being back in the states! Perfect timing. I know you all are thrilled!
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Tuesday, December 05, 2006 6:06 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] a few updates

Whoo Hoo! So glad to hear that Sam is closer to home! That has to help the emotional nervousness of him being over there with all the current going ons.
Give him a hug from me too when you see him.....

----- Original
Message ----

Regarding a few items I've mentioned recently, some updates:
the missing bundles of limb cuttings - my BIL saw 2 little girls walking
the street w them on Tgvg day

Curves - the all religious music movement now
alternates with other music

hair -   it's going to be spring I suppose b4 I
see any real difference but
I think the vitamin regimen must be working.  I'm
cutting my fingernails a
lot more often these days!

And - best for last -
Sam got home earlier than expected.  He arrived at Ft
Bragg this morning and
will be home on the 19th!

neIN, Zone 5