pink hydrangea

I have a limey question. Last spring I bought a 'Harlequin' Hydrangea. It's a
mophead with pink picotee blooms. Very similar to 'Buttons and Bows'

Since I have such acid soil I put some granular lime around it when I planted
it. I'm hoping that will help it be pink instead of blue. When should I add
more? Should I wait til spring or should I dose it regularly through the
Andrea Hodges
Beaufort, SC