Re: Matt and Sam/Al Gore

Yeah... you northern folks gotta stop this global warming or I'll be mooring my ark in your front yard.

On Dec 6, 2006, at 12:05 PM, Jesse Bell wrote:

Cathy and Kitty...so glad to hear the boys (men actually) are home. My
son will be home for the holidays on the 17th. Can't wait to hug his
neck. I'll be home recouping from surgery all this month...so I'll have
plenty of time to spend with him and catch up on what has happened with
him the past year. He left home a 17 year old kid...and came back from
Iraq totally changed...and grown up. *sigh* He's 20 now...and doesn't
look at the world the same way anymore. But that is to be expected I
guess.

Did any of you watch the Oprah show yesterday? Al Gore was on there with
his little global warming self. It was a good show. I finally got my
husband to sit down and watch what he had to say. His eyebrows went up
and he said, "we could lose most of Florida if this warming doesn't
stop! MAN!" He thinks I'm just one of those green, tree hugging, hippy
chicks when I talk about hybrid cars and global warming. Yesterday he
learned a lot. The name of his book/movie is so perfect..."An
Inconvenient Truth". Nobody wants to hear about it because
it's...well...INCONVENIENT.

  Jess

Island Jim
Southwest Florida