From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Aplfgcnys@aol.com
Sent: Thursday, December 07, 2006 10:23 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Just testing

In a message dated 12/07/2006 11:05:12 AM Eastern Standard Time,
lyoung@grindertaber.com writes:
Everyone's been so quiet - just checking to make sure ya'll are still there
:)
Still here, but the week has been hectic.  We got home on Friday from a
really good meeting of the FGCNYS board in Albany.  Tired but happy.
Saturday morning, Chet woke up dizzy and nauseated, fell in the bathroom. He
seemed to get better during the day.  Spoke to his doctor, who said it
didn't sound bad - see how he felt the next day.  Sunday, he couldn't stand
up.  I had to call 911 to get him to the hospital - I couldn't even
get him out to the car.  At the hospital, they hadn't a clue.  All his vital
signs were near normal, but he still couldn't stand. The cardiologist said
it must be a neurological problem.  The neurologist thought it was
cardiological. If they admitted him to the hospital, they didn't know where
to put him.  To make a long and harrowing story shorter, he spent three days
having tests, and all they could come up with was "vertigo" which isn't a
real diagnosis.  He seems pretty well now, but is still quite unsteady on
his feet.  Got him home yesterday afternoon, but things are still pretty
unsettled.  The season just started a little earlier this year - it was
Christmas week last year when he was in the hospital. I'm ready to cancel
this season. Auralie