Re: Just testing

So did they do a CT or MRI???

Theresa

Aplfgcnys@aol.com wrote:
In a message dated 12/07/2006 11:05:12 AM Eastern Standard Time, lyoung@grindertaber.com writes:
Everyone's been so quiet - just checking to make sure ya'll are still there
:)
Still here, but the week has been hectic.  We got home on Friday from a
really good meeting of the FGCNYS board in Albany.  Tired but happy.
Saturday morning, Chet woke up dizzy and nauseated, fell in the bathroom.
He seemed to get better during the day.  Spoke to his doctor, who said
it didn't sound bad - see how he felt the next day.  Sunday, he couldn't
stand up. I had to call 911 to get him to the hospital - I couldn't even get him out to the car. At the hospital, they hadn't a clue. All his vital
signs were near normal, but he still couldn't stand. The cardiologist said
it must be a neurological problem. The neurologist thought it was cardiological. If they admitted him to the hospital, they didn't know where
to put him.  To make a long and harrowing story shorter, he spent three
days having tests, and all they could come up with was "vertigo" which
isn't a real diagnosis.  He seems pretty well now, but is still quite
unsteady on his feet.  Got him home yesterday afternoon, but things
are still pretty unsettled.  The season just started a little earlier this
year - it was Christmas week last year when he was in the hospital.
I'm ready to cancel this season.
Auralie