Re: Just testing

Well, Lynda
Not very exciting, but a lot going on. Just completed the final edit of my 2007 catalog at the printers. It goes to press next week and into the mail the week after Christmas. One very large project removed from the list. Stopped and took time out to write three articles for gardening magazines and my web site. Decorations outside and inside are up for the holidays. Spend yesterday morning wrapping the presents and placing them under the tree. Made a big pot of chili for lunch. I did go out and photograph a hardy cyclamen coum in bloom in the garden end of last week. Blooms will be killed back by out 15 degree night, but foliage will be just fine, plant will begin blooming again in February.
   Stay warm everyone....
   Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
www.munchkinnursery.com
genebush@munchkinnursery.com
Zone 6/5  Southern Indiana

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lynda Young" <lyoung@grindertaber.com>
Everyone's been so quiet - just checking to make sure ya'll are still there