From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Johnson Cyndi D Civ 95 CG/SCSRT
Sent: Friday, December 08, 2006 10:23 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: [CHAT] Speaking of catalogs...what would you wish for?

I was just reading Gene's note about getting his catalog to the printers. I
have already received about five seed catalogs this year, they started
showing up around Thanksgiving.  Sure seems early, I think I didn't use to
get them until after Christmas. So what's the one gardening gift you'd like
to get this year? What I want seems to be unobtainable from Santa: more time
to garden (or more energy to use the time I do have). I wouldn't mind having
someone do the weeding for me either I suppose, that's not likely to happen.

Cyndi