To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Monday, December 11, 2006 5:07 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] heated floors

Our back porch/Florida room was an add-on. The person who added it on
paneled it. Looked terrible. I ended up texturing it.

On Dec 10, 2006, at 6:41 PM, Kitty wrote:

Thanks Rich.  I'll make a note of getting a better thermostat.  I may
pick your brain about this more when I get closer to actually doing it.
Hmmm...that thermostat'll be on the wall I guess.  I was contemplating
painting the room before the floor gets done.
Another thing about that room - because it is lower it has a
Cathedral-type ceiling sloping down to the outside wall.  The outside
wall was wood panelled; the rest painted.  I'm thinking of finding some
sort of filler paper to cover the panelling and then wallpaper that wall.
Anyone ever done that?

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5
----- Original Message ----- From: "Rich Apking" <red4@omni-tech.net>