Leu Gardens blooming Colvillea

Got this on another list. Thought some of you might find this of  interest.
Either way, sending it anyway...
Noreen

_Colvillea racemosa flowering in Orlando _
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/flwrtrees/message/971;_ylc=X3oDMTJvcTA1aXZrBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzQwOTc5OARncnB
zcElkAzE3MDUwNDE5NDEEbXNnSWQDOTcxBHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawN2bXNnBHN0aW1lAzExNjU5MzY5N
Dc-)
Tue Dec 12, 2006 6:35 am (PST)
Our Colvillea racemosa here at Leu Gardens is  flowering for the first
time. I collected the seed from the old tree at  Fairchild Tropical
Botanic Garden. One seed sprouted in spring 1996 and
I planted the tree in the ground in July 1997. It is now about  30ft
tall.

_http://tinyurl.http://tin_ (http://tinyurl.com/y7jyl7)

_http://tinyurl.http://ti_ (http://tinyurl.com/uq8pv)

Eric