Re: Crazy season

Just the rosemary shrubs and leatherleaf mahonia blooming now.  The camellia
looks like it's about to start very soon.  It'll be 80 here today and back
down in the 30's by Wednesday.  At least this front is supposed to bring
some mositure w/ it.  We'll see.  After 22 months of empty promises, I'll
believe in rain when I see it.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX