Question for mail order folks

Hi everyone,

   I'm sorry that I've been so absent from the list lately.  I've been
   so swamped, burning the candle at both ends and sometimes in the
   middle too.

   And, as usual, I only came back to steal advice from all of you...

   I'm working out my ordering for next year's plants in the nursery,
   and some of them are pretty darned expensive.  For example, I can
   carry mature Cimicifuga ramosa 'Hillside Black Beauty' in gallon
   pots, but it cost me $13 wholesale (not including shipping).
   That means that I might sell it for $20 or $25.

   My question is whether or not you consider pot size when purchasing
   mailorder, or if you're strictly interested in price.  I see that
   Wayside has a 3" pot for $20 -- if you were shopping, would you
   buy one from me for $25 instead?

   Just taking an informal survey.  :)

   Thanks for any insights!

Chris

P.S.  They may still be worthwhile for farmer's markets or something too.