Re: Happy Holidays!

The guys have all gone off to ski and I am getting ready to spend a
quiet day water color painting. We are still in Crested Butte, CO where
it is snowing outside, I am warm by a fire and I am feeling very
blessed. I hope this finds you all in a great place!

  Merry Christmas to each and every one!
  Tricia
  western OK
  zone 6b

Pam Evans <gardenqueen@gmail.com> wrote:
  Have a good trip Theresa! Maybe you can bring some rain w/ you?

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX