Re: Happy Holidays!

In a message dated 12/24/2006 4:08:08 PM Central Standard Time,
pdickson@sbcglobal.net writes:
the work is never all done.
Tricia,I can totally identify! In 1959 I was an innocent in art school on my
way to being a painter! (How impractical can you get). 3 yrs later I had 2
babies and have been looking for a guilt free moment ever since. I know...when
I'm gone no one is going to say 'Will you look at all those clean closets". Good
for you for seizing the moment and doing something you love to do. Kathy